Thursday, November 26, 2009

thank you.


I spent most of my Thanksgiving day asleep. I am so sleep deprived. I knew that I would be spending my break sleeping the days away...

But I just want to say that even though today is Thanksgiving day, we should be thankful everyday. I know that I am thankful everyday for this life that I lead, and I am especially thankful for today. I mean, it's not everyday that I get to spend all day sleeping, with family, and eating delicious food!


I am so thankful for:
1. this huge + beautiful universe that gives us nothing but great things. it's just up to us to recognize those amazing things and do with them what we want. whether it's right or wrong.

2. my family. family is everything. end of story.

3. my best friends: dylan, courtney, and sarah. they're always there when i want them to be and when i least expect it. they're practically my sisters. love you.

4. all my friends. i don't have many to truly call friends, but each and every one of you is so special to me.

5. clothes to wear, food to eat, and a place to call home. some aren't so lucky.

6. dancing. everyone has a place where they belong. this is mine.

7. my puppy, bluey. best one to cuddle with, and the only one who doesn't complain when i kiss him too much.

8. music. don't know what life would be like without it. and i love making music, and i'm so thankful for having some talent to!

9. books. i love reading!

10. hot tea. best way to end every day.

11. cameras. they make taking pictures + making memories possible!

12. mornings. the sun rising reminds me that everyday is a new day to make new discoveries, mistakes, and more memories.

13. nights. the sun setting reminds me that each day has its end, and that we get to start all over when the sun rises the next morning.

14. movies. i'm a movie junkie.


15. the internet. it has its cons, but i think it's done more great things than bad things for us.


16. people who complete my heart. that's pretty much everyone i know and love.

17. people who break my heart. thanks for making realize that i'm worth a lot more than i give myself credit for, and you don't know what you're missing.

18. keltie colleen. the best role model that has ever existed. she's given me continuous inspiration, and i'm so glad to know her. a beautiful person and an even more beautiful dancer.
19. words. i just realized that life would be so strange if we never had anything to say.

20. planes, boats, trains, and cars. how else would we be here, there, and everywhere?!

21. hugs + kisses. who doesn't love showing some love?

22. colors. i don't think i'd like living in a world of black + white.

23. seahorses + jellyfish. they're my favorite animals!

24. phones. to text + call. it's always nice to keep in touch.

25. laughter. never can have enough of it.

26. fire. in a warm + touching way. not the distructive kind, duh.

27. flowers, trees, and everything in between. they decorate this planet and make it so beautiful and breathable!

28. stars, planets, and the undiscovered. they remind me that we're all so small.

29. knitting + crocheting. i'm an old lady when it comes to killing time.

30. you. I still haven't gotten used to people telling me that I inspire them. But I'm glad that my life goal is coming true so soon. I just want to thank all of you for the continuous support and love that you always give me. You all are more than amazing, and you all are always with me in whatever I do. I can never express how much it means to me. I could never ask for anymore from you guys. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Times an infinity times more.



xobria

2 comments:

A Paper said...

This was a really sweet post :)

I already had my Thanksgiving (it was a few weeks ago, cause I'm Canadian). So I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving.

I am thankful for inspiring people like you :)))))

Love your blog.

-Claudia

bria ballerina said...

No, thank you.

<3bria