Sunday, December 27, 2009

do you forgive me too?


It was easier to forgive you than it was to forgive myself. As much as I want you to know that I forgive you, I think I'll just leave you as you are. Drama is down to a minimum, and things in my head are clearer than ever before. You've done your damage, and things are cleared up now. But I just have one question...do you forgive me too?
I feel like I contributed some to this poisonous affair and this failure. And as long as you're not going to let me know that we're okay now, I'm not going to either...

These past few days have been filled with makeup free days + good music.
I've been listening, discovering, and writing new music, and I love this feeling like I've got all the time in the world to do whatever I want. I'm going to give myself a simple ballet barre to keep in shape.
And maybe make some new choreo to this song?


sure i can accept that we're going nowhere,
but one last time let's go there.

2 comments:

A Paper said...

If you do choreo to it, can you post it? :D

bria ballerina said...

You betcha.