Thursday, December 31, 2009

i lied.

I have to be sad one more time about him before this year is over. Just because today is his birthday.

And the internet is an evil thing when he forgets we're friends on Facebook, and he posts pictures from his birthday bash. That I obviously wasn't invited to. Pictures of his friends. My friends.

How shallow.
How cruel.
How pathetic I am for crying.
But I'm accepting the fact that he just didn't want me there.

It doesn't matter though, because I know by the end of the night, I won't care. As soon as the clock strikes midnight, it's all over.
Your birthday.
This year.
So over.

And I'll dance around just like this...


2 comments:

A Paper said...

Good thing 2010 is right around the corner! It is always good to get a fresh start :))))

I really got into your blog this year and I hope you continue your amazing-ness in 2010!

(Random question, I saw your flickr and I was wondering what camera you use for photography)

bria ballerina said...

Thank you so much! I've gotten a lot more followers this year, and made a special bond with many of you. Thank you for this year too, you guys!

As for my camera, I use a canon powershot. It's a big + nifty thing it is...I think on the side of someof pictures on flickr say what kind it is. Hope that helps! Happy phototaking!!!

And once again, Happy New Year!
<3bria