Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"i'm getting greedy."

"i truly believe that there are people out there looking for someone to run fast, travel the world and buzz around life filled with zest and passion with...maybe one day i will look beside me and someone will be running along with me, and maybe not."--keltie colleen




I'm sorry for the delayed updates. Those nights I've been falling asleep late at night leaving those posts unfinished. I just now had a chance to get them finished and published. But lately I've been catching up on some old school work and getting ready for the holidays. I've been crocheting and knitting Christmas presents and still making time to make a study date. Despite all the school work, all we're doing at school is watching movies. "Up" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" are on the menu. But I love how things are going right now.


This past weekend has been so surreal that it's hard to get back to reality that is school and work and chores. But I'm so glad that I found yet another thing to make my life seem surreal. I've been pushing through the past few months to finally get to Nutcracker and now that it's finally over, I can slow things down. And I look behind me, and I see someone trying to keep up. And finally we're going through life together. I'm more scared than excited, but things that are meant to be are going to be meant to be. It seems like I'm being overly happy about how things are going right now. But I think that's only because it's been a while since I've been truly happy with someone. I apologize. It's been a while. His search for adventure is what I've been looking for, and finally I can go on that adventure with that someone who wants it as bad as I do.
Just take it slow. You'll surprise yourself.
xobria

No comments: