Tuesday, December 22, 2009

take a chance


it feels like i've been through this before
you're just another boy who doesn't know what to do
i can honestly say, that i can't take this anymore
all you're expecting is lies when it's actually true

oh, it's easy as 1, 2, 3
all you gotta do, baby is
take a chance on me

i've been told before that i'm a tough one to crack
but you gotta work for what you want, baby
i'll let you walk away because i know you'll be back
just say the words, and i'm yours. you'll see

oh, it's easy as a, b, c
all you gotta do, baby is
take a chance on me


So many times I've dealt with boys that have given up because they didn't want to work for me or they just gave up. All us girls play hard to get, and sometimes there are just those boys who just don't know what to do. Most of the time, those are the ones to just let go of because if they aren't going to work for what you're worth. They're not worth what you are worth. If they want an "easy" girl, don't be that "easy" girl. You are worth so much more than that.

I bet you that you're protective of your best friends.
Treat yourself like your best friend.

2 comments:

Sophie!?! said...

This is really amazing! I write song lyrics all the time but I'm never brave enough to sing them out loud. Love your voice x

bria ballerina said...

Thanks! I never really got into songwriting until this year. I often surprise myself.

You should try it sometime because you will surprise yourself too!
Happy singing + writing!

<3bria