Friday, December 18, 2009

things we forget.




I tend to forget things. That's why I keep an agenda with my schedule for the next few days, weeks, and months. I keep post-it notes places to remind me to do things. But there are things that I always tend to forget:

-I'm only human. Mistake is inevitable.
-I'm only sixteen. I have so much more of my life ahead of me to live.
-There are 6 billion people on this planet. One of them is bound to fall in love with me at the right time at the right place.
-I can't please everyone. Although it is in my nature as a dancer to please everyone. Some people aren't going to be impressed.
-Crying isn't always going to get you what you want.
-Things happen for a reason. But you can fight back. Only if you think you'll win.
-The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-The boys I tend to attract are the insecure ones. But I don't find out until later. Much later.
-Sadly, you can't trust everyone.
-The person you want and the person that wants you are rarely the same person. So when it finally happens, you know it's something special.
-Bad weather is always followed by good weather. Always.

No comments: