Thursday, January 14, 2010

get out of the way of my dreams, please.

"if you love something let it go...if it coms back it's yours to keep, if it doesn't it was never meant to be."

You have been in my dreams for the past three nights. And I've woken up feeling a little broken and empty feeling. I tried so hard after the first night to get you out of my head, but it didn't seem to work.

The first night, you lifted her off the ground and spun her around. You kissed her on her forehead and held her in your arms. Then you looked me in the eyes. And we both turned away from each other, and kept going on our seperate ways.
The next night, our eyes met in a coffee shop. We were both sitting by ourselves, and we both saw each other. But we didn't make an effort to speak to each other.
And last night, you finally spoke to me. To tell me that you never want to see me again. That I was the biggest mistake you ever made, and that he's happier without me. And I cried. Because it hurt.

And I know they're all just dreams. But dreams mean something. And if what TIME Magazine says is true, then if you want to see me, then look at me when we pass in the hallways. If that's all it's going to take, so be it. Because I don't like waking up to know that you were in my dreams when I most certainly don't want you there.

I'm just waiting for that day I can go through without thinking about you for a split second.


PS. I want to play piano likes this.

No comments: