Wednesday, March 24, 2010

day number three: the eyelash glue condom.


the eyelash glue condom.


Dress rehearsal.
Today was a little frantic because we overestimated the amount of time that we had to get ready, therefore resulting in leotard wedgies + hairpin headaches (from all the bobby pins shoved in last minute). But I always love dress rehearsals because it's like a real show without the pressure of a real show. Of course, you still have to do your best, but if you mess up, at least it wasn't in the performance!

Tomorrow is the final dress rehearsal before the school show on Friday and the public shows starting Saturday! Hope to see you all there!


The list:
-Today when I went to go teach Spanish at the elementary school, one of the kids kept hugging me. His name is Will. I wondered if he'd be as bold + sweet when he grows up.
-I don't know much about cars. Make that nothing about cars.
-If you hear the beat of "Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix)" blasting from somebody's car speakers, it's probably me.
-My eyelash glue hasn't been opened since Nutcracker. Hence the "condom".
-Fries + tools are the perfect combination.
-My Mazurka skirt is wayyyy too long. Not to mention, it makes me look like I have a huge donk. Sir Mix A Lot would really enjoy this show.
-The photographer/my prom date's daddy said that he wants me to do a backflip and snap a picture when I'm midair. I'm totally up for it.
-I need to learn how to do a backflip.


xobria

No comments: