Tuesday, March 30, 2010

dreams do come true.


"how perfect. it's your cinderella story, bria. i'm so proud of you." - dad.


Tonight I found out the most surprising and blessed news, and I am the happiest girl alive. That's how I feel at least, and I think that's all that matters.
Sadly, I am unable to reveal what was told to me this evening by the company director, but hopefully this picture and reaction from my father will clue you in...

But the point is, dreams do come true. I'm coming to the end of my innocent days, and growing up from a little girl with a dream to a woman with bigger dreams, accomplishments, and acheivments than I could have ever imagined is my dreams coming true. I've been working for this my entire life, and when you've been working so hard for one thing and one thing only for your entire life, you will get it. Just be patient. I thought this day would never come for a short statured, short legged girl like me, but it has. And tomorrow it could be you. Just never never never never never give up (there are never enough "never's" in this world to express how much you should never give up your dream).

And I can't help but think how far I've come and how hard I've worked, and I shed a tear.
And I still can't grasp the idea that this is just the beginning...

No comments: