Monday, March 08, 2010

i need answers.

"i think it's better to have someone, even if it hurts, even if it is the most painful thing you have ever done, even if it's the most painful thing you've ever had to do. i think it's better to have someone, than to have no one at all." - unknown



On average, a person falls in love just three times in their lifetime.


You don't get to choose who you fall in love with. It just happens. It's something that you can't ever let go of.


I know that I'll fall in love with someone years from now. Someone that will make me happy and love me back. Someone that will give me everything that you can't right now.


And as much as I can't wait to meet that lovely fellow, all I have now is you. And I can't help but be happy.


I might not know all the answers to my questions. But I know how I feel. And hopefully that will be enough.


No comments: