Tuesday, March 16, 2010

it's past my bedtime.


Do you have those memories when you feel like they didn't happen? At the moment, it seemed like everything was going so perfectly, and you just wanted to freeze time forever. But right after it's over, it seemed like it never happened. Even just 5 seconds after. It never happened.

I hate these memories because they're always the best moments of my life.
And they're the ones that I can't seem to let go of.



This week has been dubbed "Prom week" at school. I once wished that I was one of those girls that didn't have to worry about not being asked to Prom, but now I'm feeling a little differently about it. Being a girl that doesn't normally get asked out. A girl that isn't with the popular crowd yet can get along with everyone. A girl that is better off being friends with boys rather than having a boyfriend. I think that if I were to be asked to Prom this year, it would be really amazing. It would be even more special since I won't be expecting it.

I could wish to be one of those girls, or I could continue to wish to be who I am and want to be.
Guess which one I choose. Always.
xobria

PS. This guy is legit. I was first grossed out by the long nails, but I took it back when I realized that he was a boss.

No comments: