Tuesday, April 27, 2010


I am so sick and tired of people taking me for granted.

I am too good at keeping people in my life that constantly hurt me. And I am too good at still being nice to these people. And I am too good at pretending that everything between me and these people is fine + dandy. I'm always going to be that person that will tell you that you look handsome in that shirt, that your hardwork has been rewarded, that you're exceptionally intelligent, that you have a great sense of humor, that you're a good dancer, that you make me happy. I'm definitely good at being that person to boost your confidence. And I do this because I love to see you happy more than anything else. And you don't realize it.

I'm always going to be that person for you, but I can't keep chasing after something that isn't going to run the same distance for me. I'm worn out + tired. My little heart can't run for much longer.

We might not be together forever.
But I will always be here to love you.

1 comment:

Passionate dancer said...

I just feel the same ducking crap evry day when I deal with mean people! geez!
xxx Love your blog!