Friday, April 09, 2010

when you're away.


"it's spring fever. that is what the name of it is. and when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so." - mark twain



It's easier to fall out of love with you when you're away. When I'm not around you. When you ignore me.

I'm not sure if I like it better that way or not.


Spring Break is coming to a close, and so far all I've done is listen to music, read, wrote songs, ate a lot of ice cream, and froze at the beach.
I'm content.

xobria
PS. follow my friend Brennan on her fabulous blog. She's got a great eye for fashion, and the sweetest little voice!! http://noplaceliketiffanys.blogspot.com/

PPS. These girls are delicious. I can't stop listening to their cover of this popular song! Absolutely brilliant!

No comments: