Sunday, April 18, 2010

you are loved.

Sometimes we forget that we don't always have to go looking for love. We have it right in front of us every day. There are so many people that love you and adore you for who you are, so when you're feeling heartbroken or lonely for any reason, look at all the people that love you already. Take the time to tell them that you love them too. I'm making it a habit to not take the people I have in my life for granted. It's a good habit to make.

This weekend was a busy one with one last rehearsal for the museum show on Saturday and the recital on May 8th. The last rehearsal for the MoTown show went really well. I think that everyone is ready for the show, so bring it on! It'll be a long day with the show, and right after, there is a cast party to close off the season! This season of 2009-2010 has been a mighty fun one! It has definitely been an amazing year for the company, and it's only going to get crazier!
Sunday the 25th is the photoshoot for the 2010-2011 season! It's going to be a long day taking pictures from 1 to 6 in the evening. We'll be taking several pictures in the photography studio as well as on the Blue Ridge Parkway! It's going to be a fun day!

This week is going to be a hectic one with the usual schoolwork load, as well as other fun activities planned for the week. This week is the week that Prom tickets will be going on sale. Every day of the week there will be some lovely people working at the ticket table to sell you your tickets for Prom 2010!! I'll be helping on Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday, there are auditions for the school talent show. At first, I was actually contemplating whether I wanted to audition or not. Usually, I'd be the first to sign up, but after the recent comments in my formspring, I've been quite self-conscious and confused about who I really am. But then I realized that I really shouldn't let anything et to my head because all that matters in my life are my family, my closest friends, and my dream. So I'm going to do what makes me happy. Take it or leave it. I'll be performing my scholarship audition piece I choreographed to "Last Request" by Paolo Nutini.
Also, on Thursday, I'll be volunteering to help out with the Minds in Motion performance. Minds in Motion is an after-school program for children to get active by dancing! It's inspired many of the young students to start taking real dance classes and getting involved with the ballet company. It's such an amazing thing to see so many young children getting so excited about dancing and learning how to dance. On Thursday, the kids are performing their end of the year performance, and I'll be there helping out for the evening. Come out and support the program! For more information about the Minds in Motion program, visit http://www.richmondballet.com/danceeducation/mindsinmotion.aspx

This weekend was a lovely one. I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well.
xobria

PS. Prom? In two weeks? Unbelievable...

No comments: