Tuesday, June 01, 2010

perfect day.

"but, bria...it's not even wednesday!"

Today was the most perfect day in every single way possible.

When he said, "This is magic...we're so comfortable around each other. I love it."
And when he said, "Even if you were some scary murderer, I'd still be here with you. Right now." and held me in his arms just for a little bit...

It started off with a scary + beautiful thunderstorm. Its thunder made my house shake and made my heart skip. The rain was coming down hard, and my skin was drenched in some spring rain. And that's how I met him.
He + I went to our spot. The spot that we've had since the beginning of time. And as the steam off the trees and ground rose, we took a little walk. We talked about life, school, our dreams, and music. The usual. But this time it was a little different. Time is on our heels, and it made this time even more precious. He sang me a tune and held my hand in a funny way. We looked and smiled at each other in the sun, and we were infinite in that moment. Nothing could break us away from what was happening at that moment between us. Not reality. Not even time. It was truly perfect.

And at the end of the day, I cried a little. For both joy + sadness. In joy for the perfectness of today. In sadness for it being one of the last moments I will ever have with him...

And I said, "I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss you."

No comments: