Monday, June 14, 2010

questions.

"that was one of the craziest things i've ever done."

The last time I did something for the first time? Tonight.
I had a thrilling evening with him, but it was all so bittersweet. We had a great time reminiscing old memories accompanied by some of our favorite songs. Among some of the things we talked about tonight, I dared to ask, "Why didn't we ever date?" My insides were turned inside-out after asking this question, and I was prepared for the truth, whatever it was. And he gave me an answer that I wasn't looking for, but I'm content. It was nice to get that question out of my head and out of my heart. And so we said our final goodbyes, and he wished me well in New York. And I'm content.

You could say that this is our song...


I miss talking about dance as much as you guys do, but don't you worry! Dance news + updates will be on their way in approximately 5 days! I received my roommate assignments tonight, and a couple of them even texted me to introduce themselves! It was a sweet gesture, and I can't wait to meet them all! Just a few more days at home, and I'll be off...

No comments: