Tuesday, June 22, 2010

suitemates.

Today is my roommate's birthday, and we decided to cook up this cute little dinner to celebrate! Isn't this set up the cutest?! I think it's really cool that we're staying in college dorms because we're getting the college experience before any of us actually have to go!

This morning we went back to Ailey to get our schedules made, and I think it's kind of cool how they let you pick your schedule. You get to pick what days, what times, and what classes you want to take. You get to take up to 15 classes a day, but I wish I could take more! But today I found out that I am able to perform at the end performance! I signed up for a West African dance workshop that leads up to the end performance. I've never done West African, but I think it's going to be a great experience. And I'll get my chance to perform at the end!

Tonight I also got to meet a few students that attend Fordham University, and I asked them about the school. It was really great to ask people my pressing questions that have experienced the classes and the teachers and the real college life.

Now back to the dinner party...
xobria 

PS. I randomly decided to premiere my new song on Twitcam today since my all my suitemates were out. So here it is for those that missed it!

No comments: