Tuesday, June 08, 2010

techno craze.

First day of summer = techno music craze.

You all know that I have a weakness for boys with incredible guitar skills. And I have a particular weakness for some sick beats. All day I've been searching for the slickest beats around, and I've been craving a raving all day long. Even though I am a big fan of the mixer and turntable, I think I'm still a noob to this whole "drop the beat" scene. But it's whatever...

There's a rave going down this Friday night with the most legit guys as the DJ's. They go by Tai + Dakota. And I'm super bummed that I won't be able to go, but I was able to suggest a few songs to play at the house party. I will make it to one of these parties sooner or later. And I will make it to an actual rave someday...


This song has been on repeat:

3 comments:

Jemmie said...

AHHHH.
I totally feel you. I LOVE techno/trance/dance/rave music. This is a song I'm totally in love with-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O21RA81kSE&feature=player_embedded

ALSO- I know raves sound super fun. The shuffling/hardstyling, lightshows, etc. However, I don't know how the raves are where you live compared to Vegas. Everybody's on ecstasy, and some people go around with infected needles just poking people, and they get aids. >.<
If you do go to a rave, I highly recommend going with someone experienced. I want you to be safe, love! :)<3

bria ballerina said...

Yesss!! I'm so glad someone shares the same passion for techno music, haha! That song is greattt!! Thanks for sharing :)

But the rave going on tomorrow isn't even a real one, ha. It's just a house party, and it's totally CLEAN - no drugs or alcohol whatsoever. Which I love. It's hard to find a good, clean, fun party these days, ha! But thanks for your concern.

Love youuu <3

Suar Gazaroglu said...

i loved your blog!im following you
please follow me thanxx (=