Wednesday, June 02, 2010

wonderful.

You: "What are you thinking about?"

How everything is perfect when I'm with you. How I seem to forget the world and all its troubles and all its cruelities because all I have is you. This moment. I'm thinking about what it would've been like for you to call me your girlfriend, baby, or darling. About how I've falsly told my friends that you were my boyfriend. I'm thinking about why I've never been sure about how you've felt. Why you never told me to stop or to go. Why we were always a secret and never a show. I'm thinking about your future and how I'm not going to be in the picutre. About how I'll still think about you everyday. I'm thinking about our special places that we held each other close. The secrets we've told each other. When time didn't matter. And I got in trouble with my parents for coming home so late. I'm thinking about asking you to tell me the truth. No matter how much it hurts. Just to hear your voice. I'm thinking about everything about you and me. You minus me. You. Me. I'm thinking about how you make me wonder. And I guess that's what makes you wonderful...

Me: "Nothing. Don't worry about it..."




Tomorrow is living statue day for Bria Ballerina, and I am very excited! I have no idea what to expect, but it should be interesting. I'll be there all night posing in a pretty white tutu smiling at the passersby. And admission is free on Thursdays, so maybe you can come and try to make me giggle.

Also, I received this in my e-mail. I need to get my passport renewed...

Just a few days left of school.
And less than 3 weeks until Ailey! Let's get this summer started!
xobria

5 comments:

Ariana said...

Hello bria! this is ariana..i dont know if you remember me, i left a few comments on your blog...
i dont mean to be rude or anything, but i was wondering if you could do me a favour?
i know you post on lookbook.nu and i would really love to get an account but i dont really know anyone else who could invite me
(and it says its with invitation only)..do you think you could invite me? :)
Im sorry to bother you with this and i would inderstand if you don't want to.
Thanks anyways! xoxo

bria ballerina said...

Hi, Ariana! Of course I remember you!
And I'd love to send you an invitation! Just shoot me your e-mail address, and I'll send you on in a jiff!! :)

<3bria

Ariana said...

It's ari_rdk@hotmail.com !
Thank you so much!! You're the best!:D woohoo I'm excited!!

bria ballerina said...

You are so welcome! I'm excited to see your looks :)

<3bria

Ariana said...

Bria! i was out of town for the weekend so i couldnt come online to thank you for the invitation! I got it, thank you so much:)
im a little shy haha so i think ill wait a little bit more until i post some looks :P