Wednesday, July 14, 2010

lunch = piano time.


Today I was snooping around the Fordham University building, and I found these piano practice rooms. It's just another reason why I love it here; I can be creative in every single way possible. I'm dancing everyday, I have my guitar, and now I found myself a piano that I can use at any time I want. I'm as happy as Kent was tonight on SYTYCD. Which brings me to my next point...

How about that show tonight?! Tonight's show of SYTYCD was incredible. There were so many great routines in tonight's show, and by the end of it, I had a hard time deciding who is my favorite. Jose plucks at my heartstrings because he's trying so hard!! And it's really hard for me to say "no" to those puppy eyes...

I can't wait to see Christina Perri perform tomorrow night on the results show!!

No comments: