Monday, August 09, 2010

home.


I first complained about being home away from the city that stole my heart, but once I got back to the studios, I remembered the loving friends and commitments I've left behind for 6 weeks. This week I'm back at the studios taking the week-long intensive my studio offers, and walking into the studios today, I realized how much I've missed being home. The atmosphere at these studios is where I've made some of my greatest improvements, made some of the greatest memories, made the worst falls, and made the greatest friends that quickly earned a place in my heart as true family.


Also, today marks the 2 week mark for when my last day of grade school is and the beginning of senior year. It's unbelievable, but I'm so ready for the craziness, fun, and excitement that senior year has to bring. I've had some great senior friends for the past two years, and I've heard nothing but amazing things about senior year. It's still almost unimaginable that I'm a senior, but these darn college apps are making it too real. 


Yes, I've began the insanity that is college applications. I've got quite a list on my hands, but here it is. And wish me luck, my friends...
-Fordham University (number one choice at this point. I fell inseparably in love with this school this summer)
-New York University
-California Institute of the Arts
-Florida State University
-Dominican University of California
-University of California, Irvine
-Virginia Commonwealth University
-University of Arizona


xobria




No comments: