Sunday, August 15, 2010

inception.

"but it doesn't matter - because we'll be together."
Today I went on a movie date with my daddy to finally see "Inception". After all my friends badgered me to go see the movie, I finally did. And even though it totally fucked my mind, it was so amazing. I walked out of the movie speechless and ready to walk back in to watch it all over again.


I've always been intrigued with the idea of dreams. How they work, what they mean, and why some of them seem more real than others. Just the other night, I had a strangely realistic dream that I auditioned for SYTYCD and was immediately put through to the Vegas level. I woke up thinking that it really happened, and was disappointed when I finally realized that it wasn't. This movie made me want to do nothing but dream if it meant being able to see people that aren't in your life anymore and making my hopes and aspirations become as real as possible.


It was hard for me to watch without wishing that I could dream of you every single night like Leo DiCaprio did with Mal. Maybe it would be easier to get through the day if I knew that I could spend all night in your arms in my dreams. I've seen you in my dreams all the times that I didn't want to. But now I want nothing but to meet you there over and over again. Because then maybe, we will be together.



No comments: