Thursday, August 19, 2010

SEEN-YER.

freshman
sophomore
junior
senior
T-minus 4 days until the start of senior year.
I look at myself in the mirror, and I think I still look like a freshman. However, when I look at these pictures, I can see that I actually do look older. I've always felt a little more mature for my age yet still young at heart, and it's still unbelievable that I'm a senior.


I've been really busy this week finishing up some summer reading, job hunting, and working on college apps. School hasn't even started yet, and I'm already starting to feel a little flustered with what's on my plate right now. This year is going to be super, busy crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way.


Tomorrow I'm taking my senior pictures with Christi Austin. I'm excited to play dress up!
Saturday is the first company rehearsal of this season. We've got a lot of exciting and fun things planned this season, and I can't wait to see what we're going to begin working on on Saturday. Our first big production this season is a Dance Festival that incorporates several dance studios in the area. I've also got a special choreography project I'll be working on in the next several months which I'm very excited for. I've never choreographed a piece for anyone else besides myself, so I'm looking forward to working with a couple of my close friends on a very special piece. I'll keep you all updated on that one!


And with that being said...
SENIORS '11!!! WOOOO!!
xobria


PS. Check out this delicious mix that a couple of friends put together. They're DJing at the rave I'm going to next Saturday, and one of them said I could guest DJ sometime. Could you imagine me behind some turntables?


Practice Setlist by Tai and Dakota

1 comment:

Jemmie said...

Bria, this is crazy. We met just when you were becoming a freshman. I'm so glad we've been able to be friends this long.

I hope you're having fun being a senior! HAHA, I'm just now a sophomore. Crazy!

Miss & love you, Bria! :)<3