Sunday, August 29, 2010

shenior pictursh.


Today was my lovely senior photoshoot with the amazing Christi Austin. This was my first time working with her, and she was very sweet! She didn't make me feel nervous at all, and she made the whole experience super fun! These aren't the pictures Christi took; they're just some "behind-the-scenes" snapshots my mom took. We were located downtown by the Museum of Transportation. We took some pictures on an old train, in front of some old buildings, and right in the middle of the road. I really think they turned out great. She said she'll get in touch with me very soon to let me know when they are finished, and I will definitely share as many of them that I can with all of you!

Yesterday's rehearsal with Courtney and John was very successful. I've envisioned this dance in my mind and been creating it in my bedroom for the longest time, and it was like giving birth to my first baby (which will never happen in real life) to see it being danced. They both seem to be enjoying my choreography and my vision so far, and that's always a good thing. I'm hoping to get this done within the next couple of weeks, so I can start cleaning and polishing my newborn baby up.

Last but not least, the rave last night was off the chain! Since when would you hear about a rave happening in my town? Never. It looked like a scene straight out of MTV's Spring Break - people dancing in bathing suits, booming music, everyone smiling and laughing and just having a good time. I had to take advantage of the last bits of summer, the perfect timing, and the techno music. It was almost comforting to be surrounded by so many people that enjoy techno music, even some that listen to nothing but techno music. I can't wait until the next one!!

Week number 2 of school, here we go...
xobria

No comments: