Friday, August 06, 2010


Today I went to see Step Up 3D with my girls from the company, and being the little movie snob that I am, I wasn't a big fan of this movie. Of course, the only thing worth praising was the dancing. But the whole plotline, script, and 3D-ness of it wasn't very appealing. The best dance movies I've ever seen are "Dirty Dancing" and "Centerstage". And I'm in love with the choreography in "Moulin Rouge!" and "Nine". But the fluff that they surrounded all the amazing dancing in "Step Up 3D" just was a major turn-off for me. Definitely not my favorite movie. Needless to say, the fact that it was set in NYC made me miss it like crazy...


Tomorrow I've actually got a free Saturday. Something still foreign to me after the numerous free Saturdays I had in NYC. What ever shall I do?!

No comments: