Sunday, September 12, 2010

boyfran.


this defines us.
Last night was my senior homecoming dance, and I had such a great time. The morning was really stressful with the ACTs, pouring rain, and a little drama. But in the end, everything cleared up and the night went swimmingly. We ate at an Italian restaurant called Norberto's, and Tai + I managed to have a dinner bill under $10 (our meal consisted of garlic bread, hot tea, and chocolate cake). He DJed the car rides which makes him the best date and ultimate gentleman. And not to mention a really good dancer.

And the night ended with him asking me if I would like to be his girlfriend. And I said "yes".

So here's to my DJing, tea-drinking, dancing, and goofy boyfriend - Tai.

xobria

PS. DJ Deadmau5 is killing it on the VMA's tonight...

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Awwwwwwwwww you both look really cute together! You deserve this so much :) i'm really happy for you!

bria ballerina said...

Thanks, girl!!
I am very happy :)

<3bria