Monday, September 06, 2010

a coffee date without the coffee.


In the midst of all this stress and chaos going on my world right now, I still make some time to go on a date. I don't know how I do it, but I do. And I'm glad I do because it's really nice to just step away from everything and everyone else to just spend some time with one other person.

I spent about two hours walking around and around in circles with someone that I have a lot in common with. And it's so comforting to know that you're not the only kind of you in this world. Sure there's only one "you", but there's another part of this real "you" that you have to find. You'll know when you meet them. You'll be strongly attracted to them for the first time, and you won't really be sure why. You barely know this person, yet you know that you want to be theirs. You only know the basics, and you want to know every detail about them. You have had your heart broken in the past too many times, but you are so sure that this time they won't break your heart...

That's how I feel right now. And that's how I felt when I was with him today. It was so nice. And I'm still crossing my fingers for something to happen.

Let the homecoming fun begin!!
xobria

No comments: