Friday, September 10, 2010

extreme blue + gold day.

Today I went all out for Extreme Blue+Gold Day representing the Titans. I wore my caterpillar blue suit from Alice in Wonderland, and it was a hit! I was getting all the funniest looks (both from my performance at the hypnotist show and my blue martian suit) and I felt like an idiot, but I didn't care. I'm a senior, and Imma do what I want.

I wore the blue suit all day at school and on the senior float as well. And I was soaking up being a senior at the end of spirit week. And when I got to the game, I kept the blue suit on and screamed my head off right in the front row. I was really cheering and yelling as hard as I could tonight because I wanted to see the Titans win tonight. For the past 4 years, we have lost our Homecoming games; we lost even before I was a freshman. So I was just hoping and praying that we would win tonight. However, we didn't. We played such a good game, and I'm really proud of the team. But I was so close to crying tonight because of how close the game was tonight. I get too into football games...

Tomorrow is my senior homecoming dance. The morning will start off with ACTs, then company rehearsal, then my last high school homecoming dance. How sad...
xobria

PS. I'm thinking about wearing that blue suit to every football game...

No comments: