Thursday, November 11, 2010

deux.

"that doesn't matter. all that matters is right now."

I hate time.
It is the most established thing in our lives. The clock always telling us what hour it is to remind us what we should be doing. Although it is one of the most established things in this world, it is so surreal. One week could feel like a month. While the next could feel like a day. Our perceptions of time is relative, but it makes us wonder why how we make time speed up and slow down without actually altering the clock.

 
Time isn't fair.
It takes its victims and tortures others. And it seems as if time speeds up when you want it to slow down. Lately, time for me has been the most confusing thing to me. The past few months have just flew by, and I don't like it very much. The end of the first semester is coming up, my last company Nutcracker is around the corner, and I just don't know what to make of all of it. I know that we shouldn't try to fight time. I know that trying to fight time will make it even harder in the end. Enjoy the time you have now rather than wondering about the time that you don't.


Time flies when you're having too much fun...
xobria




PS. Forever always a favorite...
time is never time at all. we could never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth.

No comments: