Thursday, November 18, 2010

first college audition, nbd.


As I've mentioned before, I'm auditioning for Virginia Commonwealth University tomorrow! I'm not too nervous about it, and I'm glad that I'm starting out closer to home for my first college audition. I know a handful of students that have/are dance + choreography majors at VCU, and they seem to really enjoy it. I'm going to be honest and say that I don't really want to stay in-state. I never really planned on going to college in Virginia, and being in New York this summer really made me determined to go to a school in New York. However in reality, it all depends on what my family can afford and what kinds of scholarships schools offer.

The Nutcracker Ball is also this weekend! Last year was my first year ever going, and I'm so excited to be going again this year! I'm particularly excited to perform the kickline that Pedro has titled as "It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas" since we're dancing to that classic holiday tune. The kickline dance that we do every year is always a hit with the public, and I can't wait for them to see the bigger and better choreography that Pedro has created this year.

And now I must sleep because I need to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to make it to my audition...
xobria


No comments: