Wednesday, November 03, 2010

i don't care anymore.

I hate looking at both of you knowing that I love you both and knowing which one I love more.

Once someone has made a certain impact in your life, it's innate to remember it forever - planted in your heart and engraved in your soul the lesson that they taught you. I've confessed to everyone that being with someone right now is still strange to me. Despite how comfortable I feel around him, how our connection is so natural, how much I love him, and how happy I am with him, it's still a different feeling for my heart to know. Talking about things you love and things you care about with the person that broke your heart is just a way of convincing yourself that you're better off without them. And trust me, you are.

Care about what you love and care for in your life. Don't even worry about what that silly little heartbreaker thinks about your life. It's your life.
Now live it.
xobria


and as for me i can sit here and bide my time
i got nothing to lose if i speak my mind...
i got better things to do with my time.
i don't care anymore.

No comments: