Tuesday, November 02, 2010

making up for teenage crime.

my boyfriend's shirt <3

Yesterday I turned in my application for Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)...unfortunately, I still have about 5 more applications to turn in. This process is not easy, but at the same time, it's exciting. It's going to be a pain waiting for the acceptance letters to come in, but the anticipation will be worth it. Right?
Also, I may have said this already, but last week I sent in the video of the dance I choreographed for the youngARTS program, and I got an email from them today saying that a letter revealing the results should be rolling in around mid-December. I'm really nervous and anxious for that letter to come in. But regardless of what the program says or how much money I get, I am extremely proud of myself for choreographing my first pas de deux and piece for someone else and of the dancers I picked, John + Courtney, for letting me express my artistic vision through them and help me with (hopefully) getting some scholarship money. I'm busily still working on other college applications, but it should all be coming to an end by the end of this year. Then the real fun of 2nd semester begins...

The weather around here has been extremely bipolar for the last couple of weeks. A few days ago, it was really sunny and almost 70 degrees outside. But then the cold, autumn wind blew in some biting temperatures. But I don't mind because this just means I get to sport my favorite kind of fashion - cardigans, boots, scarves, hats, and coats.

Random fact: Next book I'm reading is Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.
Not so random fact: it's already November?! This year is flying by too fast...

xobria

PS. I love this song toooo much.
Total eargasm.

we don't sleep when the sun goes down.

No comments: