Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my worst nightmare.


My first love and my true love are standing in front of me. Which one do I choose?
This is my worst nightmare.

One never forgets how a certain person made you feel. Especially our first love. And people think that the fact that he broke my heart would make me fall out of love with him, but it did exactly the opposite. It made my love for him become stronger because I realized that even through all the pain, I still loved him. Through all the ugly lies and hollow promises, my love for him grew and so did our friendship. We became close friends, confidants, and companions.

It's been over a year since he broke my heart, but I still think about it everyday. How the pain has made me a stronger person and a better lover. How it has created the ideal version of love in my mind. How it has left a lasting memory on my heart that I will never be able to forget.

I always choose love.
But what if both your options were both things that you love?
xobria

No comments: