Wednesday, December 22, 2010

different, yet the same.

"bria, i have to get something off my chest. if you didn't have a boyfriend..."

It seems that each time I spend with Heartbreaker he becomes less and less attractive to me. I remember in the beginning I thought he was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. But now I look and wonder what it was that I fell in love with in the first place. Sure, there's still that little feeling inside me that feels like an elementary school crush that just makes me want to give him a big hug for no reason. But I got so attached to him, that now it's all completely lost. But I'm not sad about it at all.

He said something to me on the way home that made my heartbreak a little just like he's good at doing. And I just looked at him and didn't say a word. But the look on my face just said "It's too late." There are things that I've only dreamt of him saying to me, but now that I'm in love with someone else they mean something completely different when he says them in real life. And I'm secretly loving how I'm making him feel about me being happy without him.

Sweet revenge from doing nothing but believing in love and saying "no" to those that hurt me. You should do the same.
xobria

No comments: