Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i will send all my loving to you.


I would always read about Keltie's holiday season without her beau, and I would feel bad for her. I always just felt bad, but that's only because I've always been single on Christmas and I don't know what that's like. But this year, I'm feeling her pain. I'll be without him for Christmas, and Keltie was right. It's not a very good feeling.


I believe in love in ways that people would think were mere fantasy. But I think that the fact that not many people believe in love the same ways I do makes it all the more special.  Don't be afraid to believe in love with ways you do because when you find someone that believes in the exact same thing you'll know that it's something special.


Tomorrow I'll wake up tasting cigars and whipped cream.
Tomorrow I'll be smelling you.
Tomorrow I'll be missing you.
xobria

No comments: