Thursday, December 09, 2010

one...


Thankfully I got to stay home from school today to rest up for the next three days/shows I've got ahead of me. And I spent the day sleeping in, cleaning my room, and icing my feet as I crafted some Christmas presents. So I would say it was a rather good day.
Tonight's rehearsal was Cast B, so I danced as a Snowflake and Violet. Also, my little brother joined me in the rehearsal this evening since he's in this cast with me. He was quite excited to get the costume and makeup on, and from what I heard, he did a very good job. I pray he doesn't get ill again this year for the actual show! As usual, flowers had to stay after everyone else to work on spacing and timing. Flowers this year has been all over the place, but thank goodness that we're finally getting it right...the day before the first show, ha. But better late than never, I always say! But tonight my feet are starting to get very angry at me from all the dancing, so I've got them in buckets of ice. I've got a crochet project sitting next to me with a big mug of hot tea accompainied by a couple of Tylenol PM's. See you all at 7am tomorrow morning!

One last list...
-I'm crafting a cigar box for a bunch of boys. They're going to love it.
-I love making fun of people when they make a typo when they text.
-Fridat shit.
-Plank Fridat.
-I still haven't figured out what it is about ice baths that I love so much.
-I really should be worried about how much school I'm missing today and tomorrow...oh, well.
-Forgive me, I'm a senior.
-Last Nutcracker school show tomorrow morning?! I don't believe it......

xobria

No comments: