Saturday, December 18, 2010

the mug and the christmas party.

the mug.

Today I forced myself to get out of the house because I had to go to the company Christmas party! The company Christmas party is always fun because we do Secret Santa every year, and it's always fun to buy presents! I bought my person a bunch of socks (she's a sock person), but she ended up not being there tonight because she was sick as well. I, on the other hand, am sick and still went. However, I ended up keeping to myself with a mug of hot apple cider to avoid from getting others sick too. We got to watch the Nutcracker performance from the Friday school show, and it looked great! The new snow costumes and headpieces looked amazing. There was something missing from tonight's Christmas party though - Pedro. He's in Richmond dancing with the Richmond Ballet for their performance of the Nutcracker. So we all sent him our toy-toy's, and I sent him a basket full of Godiva chocolate.



As a result of making myself get out of the house today, I felt like I was going to pass out. So I ended up leaving the party a little early, but I was very happy that I got to spend some Christmas time with my 2nd family <3

xobria

PS. I would like to introduce you to my new pet! My Secret Santa got me this! His name is Goochy!

No comments: