Wednesday, January 05, 2011

that dancer guy.


I sure hope you remembered this guy...
This is Mr. Tony d'Alelio. I posted a video of him a while back, and I just want to take this time to say a few words about this lovely fellow.

Aside from being a fierce dancer, he's a believer and lover. I've had a couple of conversations with him about what we think about love, and he's opened my eyes to a lot. He reminded me that there are always going to be fears when it comes to love, but when it comes to love you should always believe. I've had a lot of questions building up on my heart and my head, and he answered a lot of them just by telling me the simplicity of just believing.

Hopefully you've noticed that I am now following his blog. He's an extraordinary writer, and I always love reading the thoughts of another hungry artist. Follow him here!

What do you think about the two of us doing a contemporary duet together?
Yeah, we liked the sound of it too.
xobria

PS. Speaking of delicious dancers. I'm seriously loving this music video. Love the song. Love the dancing. Yummy!

1 comment:

Tony said...

bria, thankyou sooo much for your post! i never thought anyone would ever write about me like that, it means the world and over.