Sunday, February 13, 2011

what i've been up to for the past 3 weeks...


1. Trying to edit the formspring question video that I recorded (because I realized that my home address was completely visible on it, and I don't want any stalkers thank you very much...) Then to later completely lose the video file. So my solution is this: open up my formspring again sometime within the next week or so. I'll answer the questions from the last time it was open as well as this time. And I think I'll leave it open for more than an hour. Maybe two? We'll see!

2. Last weekend I had an audition for Richmond Ballet. It's the only summer program I'm auditioning for this year. This is only because I'm interested in their year-long Trainee program that I can be a part of while I'm attending VCU next year. And the only way I can be a part of it is to go to the summer program. They will then make their decisions about who will be a part of the Trainee program towards the end of the five weeks. I'll be hearing from them sometime this week!

3. Lots and lots and lots of Cinderella rehearsals. We're almost done with the entire ballet, actually! We are done learning Act I, and Act II is coming along nicely. And my rehearsals with my Prince Charming are going so well. Our connection is getting more and more real every time we rehearse together. The fact that he's one of my best friends definitely makes it easier, haha.

4. Staying out of trouble. Lately, I've been being very teenagerly + reckless, and I've been paying the consequences for doing so. But I'm definitely learning my lesson.

5. Counting down the days until graduation! Only 116 days from today!

6. Jamming out to this bad boy.

I've been so preoccupied with the formspring video problem that I've been away from da blog. My most sincere apologies. I'll get back on track, I promise.

Love always,
xobria

No comments: