Sunday, May 08, 2011

mother's day and cirque du soleil.



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Now that I'm a kitten mommy, I did get a couple "Happy Mother's Day" greetings, ha! So to all those puppy mommies, kitten mommies, ferret mommies, hamster mommies, or human mommies - you're the best, and you do great things every single day!

Today I went to see Cirque du Soleil's "Alegria", and it was soooo amazing! I've always wanted to see Cirque du Soleil but have never had the opportunity until now! We got really good seats on the floor right in front of the stage, so we got to experience it the best! I was so amazed by the acrobats and contortionists that performed. Somehow I felt a certain connection with them. Although we're from different realms of the entertainment business, we're still the same by the fact that we have to practice our skill and perfect it. And we make our living out of it because of the sole reason that we love it more than anything in the world. If you ever have the opportunity to see any Cirque du Soleil show, go see it! They're truly amazing! The music is super rad too. (A couple years ago, I did a dance to Cirque du Soleil music, and the show today remind me of it and made me miss it...)

And for those that didn't know, I hate clowns. They're one of my biggest fears. But at the show today, the clowns didn't do many things that bothered me....except when a couple of them came down into the audience to look for a volunteer to come up on the stage. One came really close to me, and I almost peed my pants/was ready to start crying...

Here's to another week and just 2 more AP exams!
xobria

No comments: