Wednesday, May 11, 2011

updatez.


Now that we're pretty much doing in school right now because AP exams are over, I'm finding that I have a lot more time for crafting and reading - AKA things that I didn't have time to do at all this year. I made these earrings yesterday! Handpainted and everything! What do you think?

Tomorrow is the first rehearsal at the theatre for our recital this weekend. It's crazy to think that I'll be dancing my last dance school recital this weekend...ohh, and I just realized that I have failed to mention a predicament we've ran into. John - one of my best friends, an amazing partner, and my prince charming - hurt himself over spring break, and he is now MIA from the dance studio. Pedro is saving him for the dance festival this summer in Prague, so that means a lot of rest and no time at the studio. But now that John can't be my Prince Charming in "Snow White" this weekend, Pedro is replacing him. Although Pedro is a retired dancer, he is still fierce as ever, and I am so excited to dance with him. So now my Prince is a 40 year old man. Naturally I would be creeped out, but it's Pedro <3

Also, I don't know if you've noticed but I've fell to the addiction that is Tumblr. So if you have one, go on and follow me! And I've put up the "Ask me anything" option. But if this turns into something like what happened on my Formspring, I will take it away again. So pleaasseee ask me questions! I miss answering your questions!

Acht.
xobria

2 comments:

Marie a la Mode said...

I love the earrings, Bria!

bria ballerina said...

Thank you! I need to get a better picture of them because the color is brilliant!