Tuesday, August 16, 2011

pour un infidèle.

It's finally over.
And it all came as a shock to me when the the truth was finally spoken from the words of a liar. I never thought I would see the day that I would hear something that would make my stomach fall to the ground and make my heart stop beating.

The thing about liars is that you get so used to hearing them lie, you can't believe anything they say. Whether it's the little things or the big things, they lie to you and you know it. But you brush it off because when it comes down to it the lies don't really hurt you. All they do is make the liar look like even more of a scumbag...

So when the truth rolls of their tongue, it's shocking. It's show stopping. It's tear jerking. And you don't know what to do. You become tongue-tied and lost for words.

And so it's officially over.
The truth has been spoken, and things are over with the liar and the cheat and the one who broke my heart for what seemed like an eternity.
That shocking moment he told me the truth lasted a few minutes, and after those few minutes I got over it and moved on with my life. And I mean, finally moved on with my life. I don't have to play along with the game that ended up having me lose every single round anymore. I lost you as a friend, but I am not a loser.

I am truly happy without you.
xobria


"et dans tes défaites, tu me promets, qu'un nouveau jour est pour demain."
("and in your losses, you promise, a new day is tomorrow.")


No comments: