Friday, September 02, 2011

exhibit A that i am 100% a dork...

 
I am so sorry that I am so jumpy/jittery/bouncy in this video. I am beyond exhausted from the week, and I feel like I'm ready to pass out! Also, I apologize for the really weird eyebrow action/facial expressions, the mile-a-minute talking, flailing hands, cellphone ring/checking the text messgage mid-video, etc. etc. etc...

Just a few more things that I didn't mention in the video...
We are doing Paquita for the Folk Festival in October, and I'm seriouslyyyy starting to get sick of it...I've been doing Paquita for the past 4 months! A ballerina can only hear that music for so long. Even though I'm complaining about it making me so tired, I love being a Trainee!! I love dancing for hours on end everyday, and I wouldn't spend that time in any other way.

Again, please ask me questions on my Tumblr (serious inquiries only)!

And I will apologize again for my spaziness/dorkiness...
Have a good Labor Day weekend!


Love always,
xobria

No comments: