Monday, October 10, 2011

adulthood.

birthday pumpkin pie.
crafty work done by my suitemates and RA <3

Guys. I'm finally legal.
It seemed like my eighteenth birthday would never get here! I've always been younger than everyone else in my grade, so it was so frustrating seeing everyone get their licenses and buying lottery tickets before me. But now I'm just as old as all of them!

I had a pretty good birthday. I was dancing all day, but I guess that's just how it is when you get older. Your birthday becomes less and less of a big deal. My suitemates were super cute and got me a cake. They even decorated the hall in honor of my big birthday! It definitely made my day. But that was the extent of my adult birthday celebration. And I'm quite content with that.

I may be an adult in age, but I will never grow up.
Always a child at heart.

This is for all the young ones - in body and soul.
xobria

No comments: