Thursday, October 13, 2011

heartache.


For once, I didn't text him back. And it didn't take as much as I thought it would to hold myself back from doing it, but I just didn't. And it feels good. I'm happy. And proud of myself. It's finally the ending to the a friendship in its most toxic form.

At this point, I know that I've healed from heartbreak. But that doesn't mean that I can feel pain in my heart every once and a while. That is called heartache. It's just a little twinge and sting in your heart when you're reminded of your heartbreak. It feels like you're on the brink of falling over the edge - going back down to the dark place that is heartbreak. But you won't. Please don't. You know you don't want to go back there ever again. So you save yourself and get back to reality. But the heartache still sits there in your chest ready to sting you again...


But you'll be okay. Your heart is okay. Everything is okay.
It's just a little heartache...
xobria


baby, we'll be fine
all we gotta do is be brave and be kind

No comments: