Tuesday, October 18, 2011

you've gotta open your eyes to see.


When my last claddagh ring broke, things took a turn for the better.
I found my cure, and I found my true love.
And I'm really hoping that things will start looking up for me one of these days. Actually, I'm just hoping for one thing.

I went through my old journal entries to find that I have learned a lot of things thus far in my life. I have learned a lot of tough lessons the hard way, but still I ignore what I've learned. I cried a lot over my failures and promised to never regret them, yet after crying, I went on to keep making the same mistakes and hurting myself and the ones I love alike.


But I'm finally learning my lessons.
I'm opening my eyes.
I'm seeing me - strong, willing, wise, and young.
Please see me, too.
xobria



and when you told me, "tomorrow never comes quite soon enough"
i remember saying, "what about today? yeah, we are here today. tomorrow always seems so far away."

PS. Andy Shauf = my new obsession.

No comments: