Wednesday, November 30, 2011

what you want.

You got what you wanted.
And somehow I'm okay with that.
Because somehow I got what I wanted too - proof.
I finally got proof that everything is going to be okay. We're going to be okay - whatever that may entail.
I got proof that you're not who I used to know. And as sad as that makes me, I'm starting to think that you're right. I'm starting to think that we're better off alone.

This whole time I couldn't understand why you did what you did, but now I'm seeing that it's what you really want. And what you want is always for the best.
I kept asking you, "What do you want?" and your answer always was always so painful and it killed me. I know you never meant to hurt me, but you did.

You are different.
We are different.
Hard to believe, but easy to see.

No comments: